Why join us for a StoryTour?
- Hear very personal stories that illustrate how we've made a difference.
- Gain an appreciation for the diverse and deep needs of the people we serve.
- See parts of our facility in action.
- Discover why the Center is known for being an effective community resource.
- Understand why we do what we do.
- It's FREE. It's only one-hour. And you're very welcome to bring friends!
The Goodman Community Center offers these StoryTours three times a month so people can learn more about the services and resources we bring to our community. See firsthand how we are making a difference. Everyone is welcome. We hope you'll join us for one-hour with our executive director, a board member, and key staff.
Optional: Join us for 30 minutes following the tour to learn about our volunteer program. Discover the variety of ways volunteers contribute to our mission and hear how you can join the vibrant community of friends and neighbors who support our work through the gift of their time. If you will be staying for the volunteer program introduction, please make a note in the comments when reserving your tour.
What people are saying:
"Very effective. I came away with stories to tell. I got an impression of GCC that I might not otherwise know." >> Dorothy
"I had no idea how much goes on at the Center every day." >> Stephen
I thought I knew a fair amount about GCC but learned so much more." >> Jim
For more information or to schedule a group StoryTour, contact:
Join us for an upcoming StoryTour!
Want to invite a friend? Great. Have them register here, too. And then let Rohan know in the comment section who needs to be on the same StoryTour.