Mission & Vision
We strengthen lives and secure futures.
The Goodman Community Center is a 501-C3 nonprofit organization. Our vision is:
A community that's thriving because everyone is valued and has the resources they need to succeed.
The Goodman Community Center is committed to being a safe and welcoming place for our whole community. We call the values we teach and aspire to every day “Goodmanship” — trust, responsibility, respect, fairness, caring and community. We long for the day when we don’t need to make these kinds of statements. Until then, we will continue our work toward becoming a vibrant community where we all value our differences and celebrate our common humanity.
If you feel unwelcome here, please contact our director so we can do better in the future.
-The Goodman Community Center
Becky Steinhoff, Executive Director
Our conduct and attitudes reflect our core values and these core values transcend cultural, religious, racial, gender, sexual identity, and socioeconomic differences.
- Fairness - Be impartial and objective when considering the perspective and needs of others.
- Caring- Be kind, compassionate, and understanding toward every member of our community.
- Community - Recognize that the contributions of every individual build a strong connected community.
- Trust - Make ethical decisions and never compromise on integrity.
- Respect - Treat every individual with dignity and honor and without disparagement.
- Responsibility - Make a commitment to accountability and diligently fulfill each obligation.