Gallery Night at GCC
Gallery Night on Friday, May 5
As part of the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art’s citywide spring Gallery Night, the Goodman Community Center will host a variety of artists from 5-9 p.m. There will be complimentary snacks and a cash bar.
Participating artists are:
- Loralee Brumund, fabric aprons
- Phyllis Sanders, ornaments
- Chris Manke, upcycled jewelry
- Harlee Ziegler and Jamie Ott, baby clothing
- Steve Porter, candles
- Margo Tiedt, tote bags and machine-sewn quilts
- Dianne Smith, wax paintings
- Dede Bangs, earrings
Artists from the 14 South Artists collective are: Mary Cuff, Mary Somers, Laurie Mosher, Shirley Duerst, Marsha Kelly, Ann Kleckner, Eleanor White, Thomas Kuchenbecker, Julie Raasch and Elizabeth Zahn.
Interested artists can download and return our reservation agreement for Gallery Night.