Letesha Nelson, Goodman's CEO, will be joined by women leaders from various Madison area nonprofits to discuss the most pressing challenges our community faces and the many ways area residents and leaders can be part of the solution moving forward.
Letesha will be joined by the following local leaders:
- Alexis London, Executive Director of Bayview Foundation
- Elsa Caetano, Executive Director of Kennedy Heights
- Sandy Morales, CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dane County
- Vanessa McDowell, CEO of YWCA of Madison
- Veronica Castillo, Assistant Director of East Madison Community Center
Doors will open at 7:30am and attendees are welcome to enjoy coffee, tea, and pastries to prepare for the chat which will run from 8-9am.
This event will be held at our Brassworks building at 214 Waubesa St. Parking options include:
- Shared Madison Kipp parking lot located on the east side of the building.
- Northeast corner of the St. Bernard Catholic Church parking lot (to the west of the Brassworks building).
- Street parking around the center.
- Goodman Ironworks building (149 Waubesa St.) parking lot.
Love & Legacy Campaign
2024 will mark Goodman Community Center’s 70th anniversary of strengthening lives and securing futures. To celebrate this major milestone, Goodman is proud to launch our Love & Legacy Campaign to strengthen and secure the future of GCC, with the goal of inspiring and documenting 70 planned gifts by 2024 — just in time for our 70th birthday.
We're offering these workshops as a resource to our community with no planned giving intentions required — anyone is welcome and invited to join us!