The Goodman Community Center will host a wide variety of artists as part of Madison Museum of Contemporary Art's Gallery Night. Artists will be displaying and selling their works.
Participating artists include:
- Cesca Piuma (letterpress)
- Maureen Janson-Heintz (watercolors, jewelry)
- Shirley Duerst (watercolors, beaded jewelry)
- Ken Vogel (papier-mache puppets)
- Stephanie Yost (paintings, beading)
- Dawn Dahleen (jewelry, mixed media)
- Thomas Kuchenbecker (watercolor poems)
- Aaron Farrow (urban art acrylic paintings)
- Suzi Janowiak (mixed-media, jewelry)
- Chris Cott (pottery)
- Laura Van Toll (handmade blank books and boxes)
- Meesha (multi-media art)
- Stacy Imhoff (art prints and greeting cards)
- Molly Chen (jewelry)
- Diane Yao (mixed-media)
- Audrey Moore (fiber arts)
- Margo Tiedt (quilts and home décor items).
Visit mmoca.org/gallery-night for information about other participating Gallery Night locations.