Stop by our “backyard” to hear live music!
Goodman Community Center is once again a performance venue for Make Music Madison. The center provides a seating area to listen to local musicians’ performances (rain location will be indoors). Located in the Founders Classroom, along the Capitol City bike path.
Make Music Madison is an annual citywide, free, outdoor day of music held on the summer solstice, June 21. Initiated in 2013 as Madison’s entry into the international summer solstice music celebration, we join more than 1,000 communities around the world in kicking off summer by filling the city with music. Make Music Madison turns the city into a stage, and offers a full spectrum of performers the opportunity to display their musical skills.
Goodman Community Center performers:
- 10:30am-11:15am: Pancho & Lefty (Americana)
- 11:30am-12:30pm: MT and The Don’t Bees (original rock)
- 12:45pm-1:30pm: Tavern Tuesday (acoustic pop)
- 3pm-3:45pm: The Big Squeezey (accordion band)
- 4:15pm-5pm: Host of Sparrows (folk/Americana)
- 5:15pm-6pm: Stella Ames (indie-folk
- 6:30pm-7:30pm: Bret Hagemeyer and Friends (acoustic folk)
Visit makemusicmadison.org for a full listing of venues and performance times.