Pal-entine's Valentine's Market
This first-of-its-kind, Valentine's-themed community market offers the best chance to find the perfect Valentine's Day gift just in time for the holiday.
Feb 5, 2023
There will be 30+ local vendors, selling a range of local, curated, and one-of-a-kind goods, from trinkets, jewelry, art, personal care items, vintage and home-sewn clothing, records, and specialty fruit and bakery. This event is more than just a market, though:
- Live music from Pablo and the Fish, a local duo who perform both original work and covers
- DJ sets by Adam Hutchinson and The Real Jaguar, a host on Madison's local radio station, WORT
- Gremlin Goods, local artists who specialize in everything quirky and cake, will be designing a Valentine's themed selfie booth for the perfect picture with your valentine
- Communication, an art, music, and publishing nonprofit, will be setting up a bite-sized art gallery with art from local artists.
- An Anonymous Community Valentine Exchange, hosted by Gremlin Goods, Polka Press and Communication.
There will be a cash bar from 11am-3pm, baked goods, and artisan fruit to satisfy your sweet tooth. This event is fully masked and handicap accessible. Masks will be provided at the door for no additional charge.
This event is free, donations to Goodman Community Center will be accepted at the door. Please Follow @madisoncommunitymarket2023 on Instagram for more details, updates and vendor features.
Please note: This event takes place at the Goodman Center but is organized by members of the community. Please contact Madison Community Markets at email@example.com with questions.
214 Waubesa St
Madison, WI 53704