Medicare Open Enrollment Assistance - Provided by NewBridge
Make an appointment with an in-person case manager to help you with your Medicare Part D plan this Open Enrollment Period!
Weekly on Tuesday and Thursday
Navigating Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) plans can be difficult, but Goodman and NewBridge are here to help. The open enrollment period is Oct. 15 through Dec. 7, and this is the time to make changes to your plan.
For four days in November (Nov. 1, 3, 8 & 10, 9am-2pm) NewBridge will have case managers at GCC to help answer any questions you may have about switching your Medicare plan.
To make an appointment, call NewBridge at 608-512-0000.
Why should you revisit your Medicare Prescription Drug Plan?
Every year, Medicare Part D plans can change the list of prescription medication they will cover – that means the amount you pay for your same medications may change in 2023! Premiums, deductibles and co-pays may also change from year to year.
What can you do about this? During Medicare's annual Open Enrollment Period (Oct. 15 – Dec. 7) you can find out if your current plan will cost you more or less than other Part D plans in 2023. If your current plan is no longer the best option, this is the time to change your plan!
Here are some things you can do during the open enrollment period:
- Ensure you have the appropriate prescription drug coverage
- Compare plans on Medicare.gov
- Receive free, unbiased local assistance with plan comparisons from case managers at NewBridge Madison by calling 608-512-0000 and asking for the Case Manager on Intake
Unable to make our in-person appointments? Assistance is also available through the following resources:
- 1-800-MEDICARE or Medicare.gov
- Medigap Helpline, 1-800-242-1060
- Disability Rights Wisconsin Medicare Part D Helpline, 1-800-926-4862 (if you are under age 60)
- Wisconsin Medigap Prescription Drug Helpline, 1-855-677-2783
For more information about these assistance sessions contact:
Older Adult Program Manager