As a food pantry we have great partnerships that help us get the critical basics to keep our shelves stocked.
With our community’s help we fill the gaps with other items we can’t easily buy. Read on for the items we currently need most.
- Peanut butter
- Soup, preferably chunky variety
- Shelf-stable, dairy-free milk, such as oat, almond and soy
- Almond Butter
- Cooking Oil
- Sugar: White, granulated and brown
- Dried beans and lentils, especially blackeye peas
- Canned beans, such as kidney, garbanzo, black beans or refried beans
- Condiments such as mayonnaise, ketchup, BBQ sauce, salad dressing and soy sauce
- Old fashioned oats
- Gluten-free items, such as pasta, flour, baking mixes and snacks
- Healthy snacks, such as popcorn, pretzels, crackers and granola bars
- Spaghetti or pasta sauce
- Toilet Paper
- Clean paper and plastic grocery bags
- Pet food
- Diapers: Sizes 3,4, 5, 6 and pull-ups
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Body and hand soap
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Other paper products: Paper towels, facial tissues, etc.
Please be aware that our food pantry cannot accept perishable items that require refrigeration or are frozen. This is due to food safety issues.
Can't make it to the grocery store?
Shop Our Amazon Wishlist
Shop self-care items in bulk online via our Amazon Wishlist and have them delivered directly to Goodman.