Located in the heart of Madison's Atwood neighborhood, the Goodman Center is easily accessible by bike, bus or car. If you are driving to the center, see the list and map below for several parking options.
- Ironworks building parking lot: Space in this lot is limited. Please be sure to leave handicap and older adult spaces for those who need them.
- St. Bernard's parking lot: Goodman has reserved visitor spaces in the northeast corner of the St. Bernard's Catholic Church parking lot. Please only park in the yellow stalls.
- Brassworks building parking lot: These spaces are reserved for Kipp employees until 5pm Monday through Friday. Guests are welcome to park in this lot outside of these hours.
- Street parking around Goodman (Corry, Waubesa, St. Paul, Lafollette, Talmadge): Make note of posted parking restrictions on these streets.
- Marquette Street: For those who are able, Marquette Street is a short walk from the Ironworks building via the Capital City Trail.