Early Childhood Education Partnership Manager
Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks Program Development and implementation: Development and management
- Execute the Cross Collaborative grant as written, but engage in continuous quality improvement and be change ready to ensure maximum impact.
- Research best practices in ECE community-based mental health.
- Become Vroom proficient and train ECE staff and parents.
- Cultivate relationships with funder, keeping them updated on progress.
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the team’s success.
- Represent the center and the project with key stakeholders (children, community, funders, schools, parents and partners.)
- Develop key partnerships (Anesis, Rainbow, school and Children’s Museum) that successfully create a collective impact framework.
- Provide updates to the Goodman BOD Program Committee.
- Meet regularly with the project teams and maintain clear and consistent communication.
- Develop policies, systems and procedures.
- Document all work and complete all paperwork and reports on time.
- Manage all logistical aspects and details of the project.
- Work with the Bridging Coordinator to ensure a smooth transition of 4K to 5K.
- Work with local schools to support and monitor children’s success through 2nd grade.
- Work with the SEL Coordinator to integrate Conscious Discipline techniques into the classroom and home.
- Implement Vroom in the classroom.
- Staff and support the Anesis and Rainbow parent groups.
- Work with the ECE Manager and classroom teachers to recruit and orient parents to the three program focuses.
- Work with the project team to develop objective program performance measurements around project goals.
- Train staff on measurement tools and data collection.
- Create and maintain updated logic models and evaluation plans and measurements.
- Work with the Program Director to monitor the project budget. Oversee program budget and ensure appropriate and allowable expenditures.
- Identify and help remove barriers in program practices and policies to ensure equity and inclusion.
- Work with the Assistant Director of Children’s Programs to enter all attendance data into the City Span system and ensure that GCC is providing data and accurate and comprehensive reports timely.
- Work with the ECE staff to integrate Goodmanship values into their classrooms and program culture.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in Education is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing collaborative projects.
- Exceptional ability to focus on SEL in the classroom and for each individual child.
- Knowledge of conscious discipline, SEL and alternative/innovative educational approaches for ECE.
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models.
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool.
- Strong project management skills- managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to details.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for the Goodman Community Center’s mission, vision and values.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of parents and partners- evenings may be required.
- Experience and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.