- Greet customers, providing a welcoming environment and serving as an ambassador for the Center.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail, shipping, office supply & equipment needs.
- Prepare daily deposits of checks received by mail.
- Support any office related errands.
- Work with the Assistant Director of IT to develop, implement and maintain office policy and procedures. Train and update staff as necessary.
- Coordinate with Assistant Director of IT on all office equipment and technology needs.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and price negotiations with office vendors.
- Support staff with one-time room use scheduling.
- Provide office orientation and training to new employees.
- Support Supervisors by creating nametags, office nameplates, fobs, and etc. as necessary for staff.
- Manage the van schedule and key distribution and van policies and procedures.
- Administer the Key/Fob Distribution, Issuance, and Return processes.
- Supervise any office and data volunteers.
- Manage the Office SharePoint site, maintain electronic filing systems, ensure current documents are accessible to staff.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, and office systems.
- Manage office management budget, help prepare the annual budget for the office and ensure appropriate and allowable expenditures.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment. Report any office space repair needs to Maintenance Manager.
IT Help Desk Support
- Train staff on how to use and best practices for major applications including:
- First point of contact for staff seeking technical assistance.
- Support and troubleshoot hardware technologies including; desktops, laptops, printers and scanners.
- Creates and maintains E-Mail and Domain Accounts for Staff.
- Assists in maintaining IT Department documentation, inventory, including additions, transfers and surplus of equipment
- Installs, upgrades and troubleshoots software as needed.
- Assists staff and customers with troubleshooting AV needs.
- Minimum of 2 years proven office management or administrative assistant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years help desk/IT Support experience.
- High level of interpersonal skills to be able to develop and maintain relationships and work cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds and interests.
- Demonstrated experience with learning quickly and problem solving.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, web-based databases and social media tools.
- Ability to multi- task and to prioritize across competing demands.
- Reliable and detail orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience communicating policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and office management principles.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to take the initiative to make decisions/choices without direct supervision.
- Experience with managing an office budget.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Frequent physical activity including bending, reaching and walking.
- Ability to work with computers for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in sedentary positions for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Related degree or education.