Lussier Fitness Center FAQs
The Lussier Fitness Center is officially open! Appointments required. If you’d like to reserve a time for this week, click here or call Jesse Sherman, Assistant Director of Fitness, at 608.204.8050.
Why by appointment?
This is so that you, and we, can monitor the occupancy of the LFC in order to prevent congestion. Masks and social distancing are still required.
How do I get in?
Your cards and fobs have been reactivated, but if you have any trouble, please visit the Front Desk of Ironworks for assistance. If you’ve lost your access card or fob, these can be replaced. There may be a $5 and it will take some time to replace. Don’t let that stop you from visiting. During staffed hours there will be someone to check you in and reintroduce you to the LFC.
What are the current hours of availability?
The Lussier Fitness Center is currently open:
- Monday through Thursday, 5am – 9pm
- Friday, 5am – 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 8am – 6pm
What else do I need to know?
- Drinking fountains will be on for filling bottles only. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Sanitizing wipes are on offer for wiping down machines. Towels are not.
- Please bring your own sweat towel.
- Please, only clean work out shoes in the LFC. Plastic bags are available at the entrance for street/dirty shoes.
- Children age 15 and under are not allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Members must check into the Fitness Center using their membership key card.
- Members are not permitted to let nonmembers gain access to the Fitness Center. Members will be subject to cancellation if this rule is violated.
- Lussier Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All personal belongings and fitness bags are to be stored in lockers, but must not remain overnight. You must provide your own lock.
- All lost and found items are donated after 30 days.
- Food and alcohol is not allowed in the Fitness Center
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior and/or destruction of the facility will not be tolerated. Members/parents/guardians will be contacted if problems arise. Instances may result in suspension or permanent loss of membership.