Friday, August 18, 9am-4pm
Garner Park, 333 S Rosa Rd, Madison
Girls Inc. of Greater Madison is hosting an end-of-summer day camp to bring girls and nonbinary youth from around the area together to celebrate the things that make them unique.
Role models from the community will guide youth through a schedule packed with creative, educational activities, such as games, workshops and discussions – all designed to inspire participants to feel strong, smart and bold!
Activities will explore the six principles of the Girls Inc. Bill of Rights. The day includes:
- Dance party with DJ Mira
- Obstacle course
- Lunch and snacks
- Career Circus
- Mix of indoor and outdoor activities
- Relationship building
- And so much more!
All girl-identifying and nonbinary youth grades 3rd to 8th are welcome!
This is an all-day event. Please plan on dropping off and picking up your child at Garner Park. Transportation is not provided.
All girls, female-identifying and non-binary youth (rising) grades 3rd - 8th are welcome to attend. Girls Inc. membership not required.
Participants will be grouped by age as possible.
Participants who are not already Girls Inc. members will receive a release form to fill out after the checkout process.
Registration ends Friday, August 4.
Girls Inc. Bill of Rights
Girls have the right to:
- Be themselves and to resist gender stereotypes.
- Express themselves with originality and enthusiasm.
- Take risks, to strive freely, and to take pride in success.
- Accept and appreciate their bodies.
- Have confidence in themselves and to be safe in the world.
- Prepare for interesting work and economic independence.