The Atwood Community Gardens are Madison's most visible community gardens. This beautiful edible landscape stretches along a portion of the bike path that runs from the Waubesa Street to Jackson Street and runs parallel to St. Paul. On average there is a two year wait to get a plot.
If interested in adding your name to the waiting list, please email Larry Weber, at email@example.com. Plots are redistributed from the waiting list on a first-come-first-serve basis as plots become available. Annette Nekola is the Chairperson of the Atwood Garden Committee and can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community gardener and food pantry
volunteer Emmanuel Gaschinard
Dates to RememberIf you currently are a Atwood Community Gardener, please notice these important dates :
- Spring Registration Saturday, April 6th 9:00 AM 10:30 AM at the Goodman Community Center, room Bolz A.
- Spring Cleanup Saturday, April 27th
- Due Date for Rental Fees Saturday, April 27th
- Reasignment of Plots June 1st
- Annual Harvest Share Wednesday, August 14th and 28th, 6:30 PM 8:00 PM.
For more information on our community garden program, please contact Food Procurement and Processing Manager, Amy Mach, at email@example.com.
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you are having trouble viewing these documents, download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.