Wellness Warriors: We get by with a little help from our friends.
We get by with a little help from our friends!
Weekly on Wednesday
Join us for online meetings intended to support you, facilitated by a nursing student and a social worker. Topic suggestions welcome. Contact Gayle (info below) with questions or to register. Sponsored by GCC, NewBridge & Edgewood College.
Here are this season's Wellness Warriors topics:
- 5/10 - Spring cleaning: getting rid of what doesn't work anymore—mind, body, spirit, people, places & things.
- 5/17 - Developing new habits: changing habits to set you up for success.
- 5/24 - Living and loving in our golden years: adapting, accepting and re-envisioning aging on our own and in relationships.
- 5/31 - Finding peace in the midst of change(s): embracing changing bodies, skills and abilities, being alone, relationships come retirement, and more.
- 6/7 - Dealing with Immortality: dealing with our own mortality, mortality of a loved one and a look at advanced planning.
- 6/14: - Self Care: taking care of ourselves, our loved ones and how we can nurture the caregiver.
- 6/21 - Review and Reflection: discuss our time together and make topic suggestions for the future.
For more information about Wellness Warriors contact:
Older Adult Program Manager