Welcome to the Lussier Fitness Center!
The Lussier Fitness Center at the Goodman Community Center aims to serve our community in their health and wellness journey. Outside of a pandemic, the fitness center would be open to all community members on a drop-in or membership basis (learn more about these options below).
Due to the pandemic and for the safety of our community, the fitness center is only open to existing members and staff of the Goodman Community Center, and appointments are required.
Pandemic safety measures include:
- Facility use limited to existing members and GCC staff.
- Appointments required; 1-hour time slots available.
- Maximum capacity of the facility: 15 people.
- Upon arrival, members will go through a health screen, including screening questions and temperature.
- Masks must be worn covering the nose and mouth at all times.
- Members are asked to maintain 6 feet of distance between each other.
- Machines must be sanitized after each use.
- Monday through Thursday, 5am – 9pm
- Friday, 5am – 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 8am – 6pm
Questions? Read our FAQs
|Drop In||$4.00 per use|
|Adult Membership - 17 and older|
|Older Adult Membership - 60 and older|
* Please note: The fitness center is currently only open to existing members. We are not registering new members at this time.
Our gym is equipped for volleyball, basketball, rope climbing, batting practice, and more. You'll find locker rooms, too, so you can change or shower.
Want to reserve the gym for your own event? You'll find more information on facilities use and room rentals here.